AD DYNAMO

Friday 22 April 2011

REAL SUCCESS DEMANDS SACRIFFICE

REAL SUCCESS DEMANDS SACRIFFICE

“But I keep under my body and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a cast away”-1 Corinthians 9:27.


Discipline in the fuel of success. And that calls for sacrifices! If you are not prepared to slaughter excess sleep; if you shrink back from setting luxury on fire, then success will be far from you.


Real success does not come cheap. You must bring procrastination to the altar and apply the sharp knife to it. You must make a whole burnt offering of idleness; every form of careless spending must be made a sacrificial scape goat!.


MUSTARD SEED

Unless the earth send up moisture,
the sky will not send down the rain”

For more information on how to get a full copy of my Book SUCCESS SEEDS, Please contact the Publisher on jbzzzz66@yahoo.com or call +2348023700960, +2348050466603

No comments:

Post a Comment